Public Training Requirements
- Internet access is required to access the cloud-hosted classroom environment.
- Students need to bring a Wi-Fi enabled laptop or desktop with an HTML5 compliant browser, such as the latest Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or IE11. Earlier versions of IE are not supported.
- Students must verify the technical requirements by visiting the hosted classroom validation tool and completing all listed checks.
For the best experience, we recommend that students have the equipment below:
- At least two displays (monitors)
- An audio headset
- A webcam
- Students who plan to use a Windows VM in class should have an RDP client downloaded and installed.
- Apple users: we recommend the Microsoft Remote Desktop.