Puppet Practitioner on May 16 in Auckland - Cliftons
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, May 18, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: New Zealand Standard Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Auckland - Cliftons.
Level 4, Tower Center, 45 Queen St
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 2400.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Puppet.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Puppet provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 12 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.
What happens when I register?
Once you register, we will send you a confirmation email that includes the information you will need to attend this training.
Please be sure to read our Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy before your register for a class.