Puppet Fundamentals on Jun 6 in Melbourne - Training Choice
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday, June 8, 2017 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (Victoria)
Is this class confirmed to run?
Yes! We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Melbourne - Training Choice.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 2400.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Puppet.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Puppet provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, etc.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 18 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.
Ground Floor, 50 Queen Street
Melbourne , VIC 3000